Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I think I know everything"...so my daughter says




Hi5, Xanga, Tagged, Blogger Comments @ 123glitter.com


Well, when is it a time when your children figure out that they don't know anything and I do know everything. Case in point.. my daughter thinks that she knows everything. She's 37, a wife, mother of 3, the oldest will know everything in about 2 years. Where does that put her? Will she be the one receiving the "those words" that "Mom, you know everything?" "Mom, you don't know nuttin"? I hear this at least 100 times a day. Oh and she said, this is why I'm not your friend. Did she bump her head? Does she know that I am the all knowing matriarch of the family? I have been here for 58 years... and have been an adult for the last 40 by that I mean being responsible for my actions or whatever it was called back when I was 18, 19, you know. So when did I forget everything? Hmm. points to ponder.. Love Y'all...

Qadirah's Designz Archive