Good morning and thanks for stopping by. I will give you a moment to grab your favorite beverage and settle in.. let's chat!
Update: My son is winding down his AIT training and will be graduating from boot camp in less that 30 days. I am excited about this goal being met and very excited about seeing him in a few weeks. His duty station is at Ft. Polk, LA. Anyone from down that way?
Creative Team news: I am on several creative teams. There are a few that allow me to express my creativity without issue, there are some that will not. I thought that being creative is an individual expression. Am I suppose to be like very one else? I certainly can't be. There are changes a coming y'all..
HELP!!!! - I have PSE and want to know how to make QP. Can you suggest a tutorial? I love to design and i have been offered a position in making QP. Email me..
Age before beauty or can't I be both? This has been a question that seems to plague us baby boomers. And why are we called that? I am a mature, self-reliant, vibrant woman who has embraced the fact that if someone had told me 45 years ago I would see 60 and love it, I would have definitely said a few things to them. However, I am blessed to be approaching such an age and still feel beautiful. So for me, it's Age and Beauty before nonsense.
Designer Spotlight: SherrysScraps... Her designs are beautiful and I am proud to be on her creative team. I just completed Nannys Nook which I used to scrap some thoughts given to me by my grand-daughter. I also posted my layouts on several sites and all of the feedback has been great. I am looking forward to the next design.
Qadirah Designz is almost ready to launch! That's right, we are changing our name. I want to thank all of the very nice emails I received. While I feel that my style is "eclectic" and my creativity can be eclectic in nature, my Scrap4Hire and other endeavors surrounding card making, calendars, free lance photography and more will now fall under "Qadirah Designz"
I am looking for some help in developing a banner so if there is anyone out there who would be able to lend a helping hand I definitely would appreciate it. Designing a web page is a bit over my head :-)
Well it's 2:00AM and I have got to get some sleep. I am re-arranging my bedroom tomorrow to spice it up a bit. Once I'm done, I think I'll scrap it (LOL)
Wishing you the very best the day has to offer...
-

